My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Bridal Session






Today I had the great pleasure of assisting Sarah from Picture Infinity Studio's during Tiffany's bridal session at the Ben Conger Inn. This was not only my first bridal session, it was also the first time I've ever worked with another photographer. Sarah is great fun and I can't wait to shoot with her again the day of the wedding!

































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! These look great, Lisa! It was fun working with you, too. We work really well together and I'm sure Tiffany is going to LOVE our team. -Sarah

Jen said...

How fun! Great shots! I would love to see more ;-)

MA said...

Awesome work Lisa. I should have some of Sarah's shots up as soon as the blog is working! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! 3, 4 and 5 are gorgeous. I love the sepia!

Frank DiMeo said...

Nice B&W tones, and a great job in a not so easy to shoot in place! The ceilings and angles in there can be tricky, especially when trying to bounce light around.

Lacey Gadwill said...

Love the last one! Great pose. Good tones!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa- its Tiffany- I loves working with you and Sarah!

I cant wait for the wedding pics!

How can I get a copy of the last picture you have here? IT wasnt available to me online to get.

My e-mail- radarridley@hotmail.com