My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What's It Wednesday



There were some great guesses last week! I thought J.T.'s "plastic cup", Luna's "Fisher Price record" and The Husband's "plastic plates" were all excellent, but in the end first time guesser Lacey nailed it. It is a frisbee! Her name will go into the hat for that fabulous Dunkin' Donuts gift card.

Remember, this is the last week to enter for April's drawing!

Disclaimer: this week's shot has had it's color altered. Good luck!











15 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I'm am embarrassed to tell you what I think it is.

Jennie

Anonymous said...

I think I think I know what Jennie things it is ;-)

I'll guess something else...how about a swifter cloth, colored blue?

Anonymous said...

Can I guess twice? Papertowel...colored blue?

Leann said...

I'm going to second the "paper towel"!

Amy Benzenhafer said...

What about a grahm cracker?

chayil :) said...

paper towel sounds better then what I thought.... it looks like cottenelle TP to me!! LOL....

Anonymous said...

Jen D took my guess. My guess was a swiffer cloth too!

And yes Jen D you probably know what I think it is ;)

Jennie

Lisa Walsh said...

Alright, did you guys think I took a picture of a feminie hygiene product? I can't stand the suspense!

Anonymous said...

S.M. and M.W. think its a sweater. Billie says "always". J.T. says its a napkin. B.C says its a towel.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Yes Lisa. It looks like a close up of a blue pad! I'm embarrassed!

Jennie

Anonymous said...

I was thinking paper towel too. But man, I'm TOO late. Man, Lisa, way to WORK THE BLOG!!!! I'm so proud of you, and inspired!

Anonymous said...

G. P. says dish towel. R.W. says baby wipe. D.W. says rag. D.H and T.A. say its a blanket. J.D. and W.B. say napkin.

Anonymous said...

The oldest said a ball.

Anonymous said...

Luna's Hubby says it is a flip-flop.

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Is it Wednesday yet??? LOL