My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Monday, May 7, 2007

Tell Me Something!




















This weekend I was especially antsy for something interesting to shoot. As it turns out, I spent most of yesterday shopping with a friend. To make up for it, I got up bright and early this morning and wandered around the yard.

Since I don't have much to say today, I'd love to hear your thoughts. I found a couple of new options for my logo this morning. One of them kinda looks like a cursive "L". Tell me if I should switch, tell me which image is your favorite and why, or tell me what you had for breakfast. I'm listening!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great honey. Are you happier now that there are interesting things to take pictures of?
The Husband

Jen said...

That first image is one of my favorite pictures I have ever seen...by anyone...EVER! Want to sell me a copy so I can hang it in my house? That frosty look would look fabo in a metallic print!

Anonymous said...

I changed 4 poopie diapers today....that's about the extent of excitement for me!
Thelma

rowena said...

I like your logo the way it is, no need to change in my little opinion. Lovin' the burst of flower colors, nice job! For breakfast I had 7 grain cereal with dried cranberries (lots of fiber!), well you asked!

Lisa Walsh said...

Well, at least you can come here and get away from it all!

Anonymous said...

I just had to take a moment to tell you how beautiful those florals are!! Frame some of those and hang them...