My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What's It Wednesday!




Looks like I stumped you all with last week's shot of the inside of my toaster oven. I thought for sure some Pop Tart addict would come along and get it in a heartbeat, but I guess I was wrong. Thelma was close with her "broiler grate" guess, though. Here is a wider shot for your viewing pleasure. Please excuse the crumbs, I did not take the time to clean it first.


This week's shot has been played with in Photoshop. If I left it's color unaltered I think it would be too easy, so I enhanced it a bit. It is my mission, after all, to get your neurons firing on a rainy Wednesday morning. The original color has not been changed. I will need you to give a specific item here (The Husband just came in and said "a metal object of some kind").

As always, all correct guesses will be entered into the drawing for this months prize...a McDonald's Arch card! Good luck!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it one of those old fashion metal lawn chairs? That is my guess for now.

Jennie aka...HW

Anonymous said...

D.S. says its a metal folding chair. J.T., S.M. and M.W. all think its a lawn chair. S. Mc. thinks its a door. Billie Jo doesn't know. Mr. Wood thinks its a slide on a playground. The husband is going to go with Mr. Wood and say its some "metal" part of a playground.

Jen said...

The slide portion of a playground thingy. I can't believe you can find so many things that are so confusing to me!

Lisa Walsh said...

Lol! It's like a full-time job for me. Looks like I scared everyone off with this one...do I need to give a hint?

Anonymous said...

Ok, anyone else have a problem signing in on this thing? It must take me 20 minutes to figure it out and i always have to reset the password...

anyway - The Luna Vine says that it is an old playground thing. I have no idea what it would be called, but I think it is the top of whatever that thing would be called. LOL

Hubby says it is the side of a boat.

Anonymous said...

well poo. I (The Luna Vine) just guessed the playground thing without reading everyone else... and your hint said those were wrong... maybe Hubby can win it for us! =)~

Lisa Walsh said...

Luna! You can guess more than once!