My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Thursday, June 21, 2007

Trash The Dress...Country Style!



Trash the Dress sessions have been getting national exposure recently, and I've been anxious to get my feet wet with one (literally). I'd asked just about everyone I knew, and Thelma and I were finally able to sneak away for a few hours last night. We couldn't have asked for a nicer day for it!

Being the sentimental woman she is, she wasn't sure she wanted to do the session in her wedding gown, so she opted for a bridesmaid dress she never actually wore. I was just happy to have a model to play with!

I'm not finished going through all of the images, but here's a sneak peek for those of you who are curious about this exciting trend. I only have 2 free sessions left, so if you're interested send me an email.

While you're here, let Thelma know how beautiful she is by clicking on "comment" at the bottom of the post, and leave some love!
We started out at the land Thelma and her hubby just purchased. They'll be building a house on it soon!



Then we stopped in at her brother and sister-in-laws house to say "hi", and the next thing I heard was "Where's your camera? I'm cooking in an evening gown!"




Thelma's sister-in-law, "J" let us borrow these fab cowboy boots for the session. Check back later for more!



3 comments:

rowena said...

Oh I love this country take! Unique!

Anonymous said...

That model of yours is fetching! Are there any more pictures??

-Len

Anonymous said...

Thelma is beautiful! How much "trashing" of the dress is involved? I may consider it....if the dress isn't going to be completely ruined. Let me know.

Homewrecker