My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Monday, July 16, 2007

Bob & Amy's Gallery



This morning I received an email from Becky asking about Bob & Amy's photo gallery, so I thought I'd blog about it hoping some of you are finding my blog from my website. I know how excited you all are to view their images, but it takes me a few weeks to sort, edit, and post them online in between my M-F job and other photography sessions that are scheduled. Believe me, I wish I could do it sooner! That is the #1 reason for my blog...to get you a preview in between the event and the time the gallery goes online.


Tonight I will have their slideshow online, and that will give you a few more to enjoy in the mean time!

No comments: