My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, July 18, 2007

What's It Wednesday!


Jen's done it again! She correctly guessed that last week's picture was the charger to a cordless phone. Way to go, girl!


Uh, Jennie? (Aka: Homewrecker) (I'll have to explain her nickname sometime...until then just know she isn't really a homewrecker) You're slacking, girl. Time to get your game on.


Other business-related news:


This past month has been very busy with TTD sessions, Amy & Bob's E-Session and wedding, and the Hospice event I volunteered for. I also have a session scheduled tonight (if we don't get rained out). Although I strive to take absolutely mind-blowing images straight out of the camera, the reality is that they all need some amount of post-production work to meet my standards. This could be anything from a simple crop or converting to black and white to removing blemishes or Wedding Coordinators. Please bear with me while I work to make them the best photographs they can be!

5 comments:

MarlaQuack said...

It's part of an electric can opener.

Jen said...

can opener?

Wahoo...I can't believe I guessed the last one! I have to admit, the other posters guess helped me out so if I win the monthly drawing, I should share it with her ;-)

Jen said...

Darn it, when I posted this morning, I thought I was first to guess, but since someone guessed electric can opener, I will go with a manual can opener.

Lisa Walsh said...

I'm sorry you two! It's NOT a can opener and I meant to say that a few days ago but I forgot.

Any more ideas?

Anonymous said...

You have stumped me this week. I keep looking at it and looking at it. I can't come up with a guess.

Homewrecker