My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Friday, July 27, 2007

The Youngest

You'll never guess who we found in our bed the other night...again. It's getting so bad that I'd almost say it's unusual not to find him there.



Anyway, at least it gives me someone to practice my lighting on. I'll be the first to admit that using flash is not one of my strong suits, and it's been my goal to learn to use it better.

So here he is. All decked out in his Thomas pajamas with his Thomas pillow and Thomas blanket. Is he sleeping in his train bed???? Of course not!




A close-up.





By now I've taken a dozen or so pictures, and moved my flash/played with settings about as many times. He's starting to move around a bit. I like the shadow on his face in this one.




The Husband told him to go to the bathroom before putting him in his own bed. This is where we found him, poor child. Being the nurturing Mother I am, I took a few more shots of him lying on the hard floor before allowing the tourture to come to an end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!! :)

Jennie

Anonymous said...

LOL! I used to find Tommy like that all the time! He would get up in the middle of the night and not make it back to his bed. These pictures are priceless.