My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bob & Amy's Album Preview

Every Wedding Photographer dreams of their "perfect couple, and Bob and Amy were mine. From our very first meeting they told me they wanted anything but traditional wedding photography. They wanted their wedding images to reflect their fun personalities and my creativity. Because they were so open minded, they also ended up being my guinea pigs twice while I tried out new products on them.

Well, they're not done yet! Bob and Amy have decided to upgrade the album that came with their package. I have been dying to order from this album company and am thrilled that they trusted me once again to provide them with some sweet new merchandise.

finished the first draft of their album this morning and am posting it here for them (and you) to see. Amy, if you think it's too late to call when you see this, feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think! (The page ends inside the white keyline...that's just my black border and logo around the actual album page).
The first spread...pages 1 and 2:

Pages 3 and 4:

5 and 6:

7 and 8:

9 and 10:

11 and 12:

13 and 14:

15 and 16:

17 and 18:

19 and 20:

21 and 22:

And finally, 23 and 24! (They tied the knot on Amy's Birthday, so that's a Birthday cake in addition to their wedding cake!)

6 comments:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

How wonderful!
I love those bridesmaid dresses!
Great layout, Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Very nice job. Still love that pic by the lake!
Thelma

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I love it as usual!!!. I am at work but will call you this afternoon!
Amy

Jim, "Homer" said...

They are just going to love this. I really like the look of the album and think you did a great job.

Jennifer Walsh said...

Lisa this is fabulous! They will treasure this for years to come@@

Jen said...

Looks great Lisa! I am sure the couple will be thrilled!