My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by my faithful blog reader and photographer friend Jenn, to participate in a blog game where I'm supposed to list 8 interesting things about myself that my blog readers may not know and then try to get 8 other photographers to do the same!

Here goes!

1. I was born in Elgin, Illinois. My family moved to New York when I was a senior in high school.

2. I am very creeped out by spiders.

3. I've been married twice but never worn a wedding dress.

4. I've wanted to be a Photographer since I was a teenager. My dream was to work for National Geographic. I suppose that's why I love to shoot landscapes so much!

5. I never wear shorts.

6. I cannot stand when people are late.

7. I love all kinds of music. My ipod has everything from Elton John to Eminem to Korn.

8. My first car was a Mercury Lynx. My dream car is a Hummer.

9. My married name is my Mother's maiden name.

10. I wanted to name both of my son's Christian, but both Father's vetoed it.

Ok, here's who I'm tagging:

1. Paula Porter
2. Mary French
3. Lynda
4. Jennifer Walsh
5. Michell Ruff
6. Ashley Johnson
7. Wendi Riggens-Miller
8. Picture Infinity Studio's

2 comments:

Jennifer Walsh said...

Hey Lisa! Thanks for tagging me. I will post mine tomorrow! By the way I like the name Christian. :)

Jen said...

I loved reading them...thanks for playing!