My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Monday, September 24, 2007

Macro Monday!





Wow! I didn't think last week's waffle was going to be that easy to figure out!



Friday my birthday present arrived...a new macro lens! My birthday isn't until the beginning of October, but you didn't think I was going to wait to open the box, did you? I'd been coveting that lens for almost a year! I owe The Husband a big thank you...he wanted me to get a longer lens for rugby shots. There's always Christmas!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first picture is a Ritz cracker...I think. Not so sure about the second one yet.

Homewrecker

Amy Benzenhafer said...

The 2nd picture is a flip flop.

Anonymous said...

The Husband's 1st class all agree with cracker for the first picture. For the second, they all agree that it is the bottom of a shoe (crocs or rain boots). T.H.III was wondering who won last week. The Stale Dawgs want some love!!!

Anonymous said...

The Husband's 2nd class also agree that its a cracker, for the first picture. For the second, they all agree that it is the inside of a shoe. There is a lot of love and agreement with the Dawgs today.

Anonymous said...

I tried to be early!! I agree the first is a cracker--the second is the sole of a water shoe?? ~Nicki

Lisa Walsh said...

Please forgive me for not giving props to the Strale Dogs. They were the first to guess correctly last week.

I'm happy to see they're all in agreement this week. To the best of my knowledge it's the first time they've been in unison since 1996, when they all agreed I couldn't put up with them for more than a week. :)

Lisa Walsh said...

The second shot is not a shoe...

Jen said...

OOOOOOO! Nice macro!

I agree the first one is a cracker and the second one is a Nerf ball.