My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Sunday, October 14, 2007

Are You Ready For Some RUGBY?!






My wedding season's over, so I'm happy to be shooting these games. It keeps me behind the camera, and I'm really enjoying the challenge of sports shooting. I just don't get these faces at weddings, lol. These are from yesterday afternoon's game. I'm really on the ball this week. Get it? On the ball?

Nevermind.

The Herd played a good game but they lost in the end. (Not sure what the final score was, but it'll be posted on the site soon). If they win this Saturday's game they'll still make it to the playoffs.

2 comments:

Jim, "Homer" said...

Your Rugby shots are getting better and better. The expressions are priceless, especially that last one.

I hope I never see expressions likes these during a wedding, although that would make a great shot.

Lisa Walsh said...

Thanks Jim! I'm sad it's almost over...I might have to talk The Husband into playing in the spring...