My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Friday, October 26, 2007

California Fires

Being a member of a forum for Photographers means you "meet" people from all over the globe. I know of several Photographer's in California who are dealing with the impact of the raging fires right now. While the actual fires may not be a threat to them, many of them are dealing with ash and poor air quality. It would be so easy to forget what they're going through over here on the East Coast while we enjoy our beautiful fall weather. I just want them to know that my thoughts and prayers are with them and their loved ones as they go through this difficult time. Please stay safe.

2 comments:

Jim, "Homer" said...

Thanks so much Lisa, I appreciate it.

Amy Benzenhafer said...

That's a nice post Lisa. You are right to make us stop and think.
I hope everyone is safe.