My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Thursday, November 29, 2007

Coffee Table Books





Recently I've had some inquiries from future Brides who live outside of New York. Since my wedding packages include hardcover coffee table books, and they're not able to see them in person, I said I'd post some pictures up.

The pictures don't really do the books justice...they really are beautiful. Up until a few months ago they were they only "album" I offered my clients. I've since added a luxurious leather album with thicker pages that is available as an upgrade. The coffee table books remain a beautiful, more budget friendly alternative.

Each book is designed by me, just for you. No two books are the same. You pick your favorite images from your wedding day and I do the rest. The cover image is printed right onto the book cover as well as the dust jacket. As you can see, the photographs are printed right onto the paper, just like a book. I have an aversion to matted wedding albums!

A side note: I know many of you have expressed interest in photo purses for Christmas. In order to have them here on time I need to place the order by December 4th, so don't delay!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ooooo...I love it! I want to see it in person, it looks gorgeous!