My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Thursday, February 28, 2008

Snow Kidding


I drive by this house on my way home from the gym, and every time there's a significant snowfall they make a huge snow sculpture. Last time it was a gorilla. As I was on my way home from spinning today I saw they'd made an elephant out of yesterday's accumulation. I couldn't help but stop and take a picture. You can't really tell from the picture, but this thing is massive! It has to be 6 or 7 feet tall. I wasn't the only one taking pictures of it...as I was out there a woman stopped her Jeep and was taking a picture with her camera phone, lol.

1 comment:

Jim, "Homer" said...

That's pretty cool, it it on a bush or hedge?