My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"A"


Antique Camera

In an effort to force me to come up with something to photograph during this yucky, muddy time of year, I suggested to my online photographer buddies that we do a 30 day challenge again. We'd done this before, almost 2 years ago. Some of you might remember that it was a self-portrait challenge (unfortunately in a moment of psychosis I deleted the old blog so I can't link to it, but the photo of me on my website and blog is one of them.)

Anyway, someone came up with the idea of doing an alphabet challenge. That's a good thing, because I was dreading the idea of taking my picture again every day, lol! So, this challenge will be 26 days long. We've decided the subject doesn't have to start with the letter, that it's open to interpretation. For example, I could file a picture of Murphy under "D" for dog, "M" for Murph...you get the idea.

I started collecting old camera's a year or so ago, so this is my "A" shot.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wife you're dating yourself. You shouldn't show people your first camera. LOL!!!
Love ya
The Husband

Lisa Walsh said...

Oh, ha ha. Looks like somebody got his comedy on. :)