My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today is The Husband's birthday! I feel bad because he's been sick with the flu (and now bronchitis) for a week. Yesterday we spent the morning at the Dr.'s and got him some antibiotics, but he still can't breathe and was up most of the night. I've never seen him this sick and I was really hoping he'd feel better before his birthday rolled around!

Happy Birthday, honey! I hope you feel better soon!

4 comments:

Jennifer Walsh said...

Happy Birthday to the husband!! So sorry to hear he is feeling bad! Our family has had that crud for going on a month now. Feel Better Hubby!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Wife now I'm as old as you. And thanks for being caring and helpful this week. Now if we can get you one of those skimpy nurse's outfits, I might have to stay home for another week. You know, to rebuild my strength ;)

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Husband!

Anonymous said...

i vote that the husband does NOT stay home for another week. the sub-pay isn't worth it, and the boys are already a week behind in math because i am useless.