My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Monday, March 17, 2008

Macro Monday


It's been a busy day! The Husband is back to work for the first time in a week, and he had to work at the gym this morning at 5:30, so it was kind of weird waking up and having him gone. I'm hoping being back to work doesn't slow down the healing process.

I've also got Thelma's girls here, and it's a refreshing change of pace to have "All Girl's Day". Thelma's youngest just turned 2, so I did her session this morning, which is why I'm posting a little late. Tune in tomorrow or Wednesday for pictures from her session.

Today's shot is pretty obvious, so there's not really any guessing required. I took this over the weekend and just thought it was interesting. Great job with last week's photograph...just when I think I'm gonna stump you the first person to guess nails it! What do I know?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first Stralem group (minus the aide, who couldn't wait for the Teacher to feel better so she could take a day off) believe that its a rusted bolt. Thanks to T.H. for explaining the difference between a screw and a bolt.
The Husband

Anonymous said...

In all honesty, I didn't necessarily plan to take the day after St Patricks Day off, it just worked out that way. I think it was just a 24 hour bug, and I should be back tomorrow, feeling fine. But I do have to agree with my 1st & 2nd period Dawgs on the bolt.