My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Friday, March 7, 2008

Think Pink

I am so very blessed to be able to make a living doing what I love! And although business is booming and life is good, I felt like there was some way I could use my photography as a way to give back.

I found Think Pink Photography through one of my Photographer friends, took a look at their site, and signed up immidiately. As a participating Photographer, I will offer complimentary sessions and 4x6 prints to women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer or have completed treatment within the past 12 months. My family has been affected by breast cancer, so this cause is close to my heart. I am honored to be one of the few Photographer's in NY who are a part of this organization.

Please take a look at the site and pass on the link to anyone you know who could benefit from a session.

Think Pink Photography.

4 comments:

Jim, "Homer" said...

Hey Lisa, I think this is a great thing and commend you for it.

Anonymous said...

You rock lisa! Great Idea!
From Emma (Thelma's niece)

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are my wedding photographer!! not that I wasn't before, but you just keep on doing proving how amazing you are!! That's awesome-- I give a lot to breast cancer foundations as well, and this is a FANTASTIC thing you're doing!! =)

Lisa Walsh said...

Thanks Jim!

Emma: how are you?? Thanks so much for leaving me some "blog luv"!

Lindsay: you almost made me cry! That's the nicest thing to say. We're going to have such a GREAT time at your wedding!