My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Earth Day

I'd forgotten that yesterday was Earth Day until after dinner, when The Youngest pulled his "Litter Bag" out of his backpack and asked if we could go for a walk so he could clean up the Earth.

How could I possibly say no?

We live on a major road, and it never ceases to amaze me how much trash ends up in our front yard. Daffy and Daisy are a pair of ducks that live in the ditch that borders our property, and we decided to clean it up for them.


Here's Daffy and Daisy.

I love the look on his face here. Turns out he was convinced he'd just picked up a stick of dynamite, lol!


I swear this kid is amused by just about anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Homewrecker

Stacey J. said...

Yay for your little one and wanting to make the earth nicer!!