My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Friday, October 17, 2008

Welcome Back To The Old Blog!

I apologize for resurrecting this site, but it seems my new web hosting team is really on the ball, and they have my shiny new website up and running earlier than I'd planned on. That's a good thing, but I haven't yet transferred the new blog to it's new domain. So, since I didn't want a link that didn't go anywhere, and since Lindsay & Pat's wedding is tomorrow and will require a blog post next week, probably before I figure out how to move it properly, I thought this one could get some playing time. As soon as I get the other blog moved and working properly, I can just import my posts and it'll be like it never happened! Except that those of you finding this for the first time will be missing several months worth of recent posts. You can always come back and read them another time.

I apologize for any inconvenience, and I hope to have everything back to normal soon. Whatever that is.

2 comments:

Jen said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I LOOOOOVE your new site...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

Stacey J. said...

Ditto...I like it alot. Very simple and to the point. Love it.