My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Thursday, April 19, 2007

An Introduction

Ever since I changed my business name I've had one small regret, and that's that I was so quick to delete my former blog. I feel like some of my new reader's are missing vital information.

So let me introduce myself.

My name is Lisa, and I'm a photographer, stay-at-hom-mom, daycare provider, wife and landlord, not necessarily in that order. I have a husband named The Husband, and 2 children; The Oldest and The Youngest. We live in front of a golf course in a house we hope to be able to buy either within the next 2 months or before we go old and grey. I am a neat-freak. I have pasta issues, and I've been known on occasion to be a bit sarcastic. I call my camera's Big Daddy and Junior. I drive a big blue truck that I absolutely love because I can fit the kids in it and still have room to buy insanely large home improvement supplies or furniture on a whim. And yes, it has a Hemi, that's how I roll. I call my best friend Thelma (and she calls me Louise, our real names start with a "T" and "L", and we're known to get ouselves into some trouble on occasion, so it fits). We spend a lot of time with her family, and when we get together we call ourselves The Walshtons.

There. I think you're up to speed.

Here are a couple of pictures I shot yesterday afternoon. All of the snow we got on Monday is almost gone and the temperature is rising, giving the impression that spring may be here at last.




4 comments:

Mike said...

Nice pictures and a great introduction. Enjoyed reading your "about me"!!

Ramiro said...

Hey Lisa, you have some awesome images on your site. You have a great eye for composition, keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I loved reading the into too, uh, Louise. That bottom bud looks like a pear tree. Do I win a prize? ;) I love your blog. Very fun!

Jen said...

Great intro and lovely spring pictures! Who needs a new macro with shots like that????