My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Friday, April 20, 2007

A Business Card



Here is a peek at my new business card. I've been trying out a new lab, so I'm really excited to see what they look like in person. Although I've used actual photos on my cards in the past, I wanted a cleaner, simpler look this time. The top image is the front of the card, and the bottom image is the back.
Hopefully they'll be in today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like!

Jennie

Anonymous said...

Very bold! Did you do any special printing treatment? Pearl paper or something like that?

Lisa Walsh said...

Thanks you two!

Jules, I had them prited on pearl paper and UV coated on both sides. They came this morning and they look pretty sharp!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I was wondering about that! I'm planning to do my next set on pearl paper. Guess I need to start designing, huh? (I need a new logo.) How did the reverse type come out? It's pretty big, so I'm betting it came out great! Congratulations! It's always fun to get new cards!

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Very classy Lisa!