My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Playing With My New Toy

My new camera arrived yesterday morning, and The Husband couldn't resist documenting the glorious occasion.





My first reaction was surprise at how small and lightweight it is. When I set it down next to Big Daddy The Husband and I both chuckled. It looks utterly ridiculous wearing my telephoto lens. After only a matter of hours it has been dubbed...Junior.

Knowing I would want to try it out on something other than random objects we have in the kitchen, and since he had the day off, The Husband kicked Junior and I out of the house for a while. I drove around randomly listening to the Gym Class Heroes and looking for photographically interesting subjects. Here's what I found:




Then he put together this wonderful dinner:



Thanks for being so good to me, honey. I love you!

No comments: