My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What's It Wednesday




Congratulations to J.D., The Husband, Jennie and Leann for correctly guessing that last week's photo was indeed a cantalope. For the life of me I still don't know how you all got that one! I would also like to apologize for posting another image for you to guess. The complaint department was working overtime because of it. From now on there will only be one image posted, even if every single one of you guess it correctly. That'll teach me to underestimate you!




Here a full shot of last week's second image, which was a broom thingy to sweep out the fireplace:



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is the bottom of a sled.
Thelma

Anonymous said...

A wall.
T.S.

Anonymous said...

A flower.
B.S.

Anonymous said...

A step stool.
B.C.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... I think that looks like a stack of tupperware (or other brand) lids!

Am I right??

Leann

Anonymous said...

okay i am breaking down and giving you a guess Lisa..no laughing allowed..How about vinyl siding???
S.P.

Anonymous said...

J.D. says its a shelf. T.A. siding. W.B., D.W. says shutters. D.H. and R.W. says blinds. The Husband believes its some sort of Easter decoration.

Beaton Photography said...

It looks like purple stairs to me!