My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Changes!

As some of you know, I have been implementing some changes to my business here and there. One of the things I had done recently was to add my "real" name to my "business" one. After living with it for a few weeks and not loving it, I thought long and hard about what to do. One of the things I thought was a priority was to come up with a shorter URL for my website, and impressionsphotographybylisawalsh wasn't going to work. In the spirit of simplicity I have decided to drop "Impressions" and become "Lisa Walsh Photography" after all. You can now find my website at www.lisa-walsh.com and my blog at www.lisa-walsh.blogspot.com

And since I'm in the mood to switch things up a bit I have decided to add a little love to "What's It Wednesday". I will be compling a list of all of the correct guesser's for each month and throwing them into a hat. At the beginning of the following month I will draw a name and the winner will receive a small prize. Each month the prize will be different. To kick this off for April I have decided to give away one of my very favorite things on Earth...a Dunkin' Donuts gift card in the amount of $10.

To be eligible to win you just need to leave your guess in the comment section and I'll take care of the rest!

2 comments:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Very nice, Mrs. Walsh!!! Love the new logo and name!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I love the new name and the new logo!

Jennie