My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Monday, May 21, 2007

An Awesome Couple




Saturday morning I met with Maria & Christopher, a couple from 2006. They had purchased a CD of their wedding images and we were meeting at Ithaca Bakery so I could deliver it to them in person. I don't usually bring The Husband or The Youngest with me to these meetings, much less both of them, but we had some errands to run while we were over that way, so they tagged along.


Admittedly, it doesn't take more than a minute to hand over a CD, but we decided to get some coffee and hang out for a bit, and I'm so glad we did! I learned so much about them on Saturday and came away knowing that I want to learn that much about all of my couples before I ever break out the camera. In the past my consultations with potential clients has been all business, and thanks to my meeting with Maria & Christopher I have a whole new outlook. From now on I will be taking a more laid-back approach from the beginning, allowing me to get to know my future clients better as a couple right from the start.


Here are a few images from Maria & Christopher's wedding. I wish you both the best!

No comments: