My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Birthday! And A Photo Session

Today is Shirley's Birthday, and I wanted to take this opportunity to wish her a very happy one!


Yesterday I had a photo shoot with "J", who is Thelma's oldest daughter. Thelma was a client before she ever became my Soul Sister and Partner-In-Crime, and it's been amazing to see the difference in "J's" pictures from year to year.


Since she loves to have their pictures taken outdoors, Thelma suggested a local park where there is a beautiful row of trees. It was just perfect as it was very sunny when we arrived and the trees provided some nice shade.

Everything was going swimmingly until her little sister decided she wanted to be in the pictures, too...

As hard as she tried, she couldn't get her sister to go away. I thought this picture was hilarious!

No comments: