My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Tuesday, May 29, 2007

It's Good To Be Home

Last week Thelma asked us if we'd like to get the familie's together to go camping over the Holiday weekend. The Husband and I had been working our tails off in the yard, trying to keep up with the "Country Club". (We don't live next to the "Jones'", the Country Club surrounds us on 3 sides). We were torn between taking a break and continuing to whip our yard into shape, but in the end we decided to take a break.


So Friday afternoon Thelma and I made a list of things we would need. I was up early Saturday morning, religiously checking the list and marking things off. It mostly consisted of food items, so I was on my own as far as clothing was concerned. With only a few sips of coffee in my system I packed for myself and The Youngest, figuring The Husband and The Oldest could get themselves ready. On my way out the door I grabbed Junior and a couple of lenses to document the occasion.


I forgot the battery for the camera.


And a book.


I also forgot underwear for The Youngest.


I did remember everything on the list.


Needless to say, after an entire weekend of being unable to take pictures due to my stupidity, I was itching to get up this morning and shoot some of the flowers that are blooming in our yard.

Did you know that chives flower?


Here's a peony. I just love them and the former owner planted them all over the property. I can't wait 'till they open up!

And here's a...umm...I have no idea what this is. I think it's pretty funky, though.

Not a clue what this one is, either, but I think it's lovely.

This one's a tree. Again, no idea what kind. If you know, please share!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! I would like copies of the two purple flowered ones! U are so talented!

Love ya,

Home wrecker

Jen said...

I love these! I really like your new header too!