My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What's It Wednesday


Congratulations to Jen from JoNa Photography, and The Husband's 3rd and 4th period classes for finally identifying the mailbox! All of you will be entered into the drawing for the McDonald's Arch card. Remember, this is your last week to enter for this month's drawing. It's time for all you lurkers to jump in!


Good luck!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

vacuum cleaner hose.
Thelma

Anonymous said...

vacuum hose

B.C.

Anonymous said...

My guess is a dryer hose or a drainage hose.

Home Wrecker

Lisa Walsh said...

Did you really think I'd go that easy on you?

Not a hose...

Jen said...

I know this is wrong, but the only thing I can think of is the bend-y part of a straw.

Anonymous said...

The Luna Vine says...
A tiny metal spring.

Anonymous said...

Jenna says a spring.

Anonymous said...

Ok..here is my second guess...Is it a stack of paper cups?

Home Wrecker

Lisa Walsh said...

All excellent guesses, but none of them are right.

Would you guys prefer to know either way if someone has guessed it right or if everyone is wrong? Talk to me!

Jen said...

I want to know...daily :-) How do I know if I should keep coming back daily to guess or just give up?

Lisa Walsh said...

OK, from now on I will give daily updates on whether someone has guessed correctly or not. I won't say who it was until the next Wednesday, though.

At this time nobody has guessed it right.

And it's not metal...

Anonymous said...

Sippy cup straw... hard plastic - not bendy...
The Luna Vine.

Lisa Walsh said...

Not a hose,
Not a spring,
But it can clean most anything.

Jen said...

I just wanted you to know that try to think of something new every day (since I asked for updates) but I just can't come up with anything new!