My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, May 2, 2007

What's It Wednesday



It's Wednesday, Luna!

Wow! Chayil not only correctly guessed that last week's shot was toilet paper, she even got the brand right! Very impressive, Chayil!

The names of the April winners were thrown into a hat from which The Oldest pulled out Leann's name. Congratulations, Leann! Email me your info so I can get that Dunkin' Donuts gift card out to you.

I think I may stump you with this week's shot, so I will give a hint at some point if need be. Let's see if we can break our record for guesses this week... give a shout out to the person in the cubicle next door so they can play, too!




Vote for May's prize here:




What should May's prize be?
McDonald's Arch card
Target gift card
Amazon.com gift card
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bc, mw, jt, sm, ds, all say that this is the front of Tim's Durango (the grill).

Jen said...

That outdoor tubing, like for extending downspouts/drains.

Although it looks metal to me, so I will be back with another attempt ;-)

Anonymous said...

The tray to your water dispenser on your fridge.
Thelma

Anonymous said...

okay Lisa--I'm done stalking--I'm in!! It's an indoor grill!! ~Nicki

Anonymous said...

after getting myself a glass of water from my fridge--I'm now with Thelma~Nicki