My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Friday, June 29, 2007

Amy & Bob's Engagement Session
















Oh my gosh, I had such a wonderful time hanging out with Amy and Bob yesterday afternoon! Their session was in downtown Syracuse, and we basically just wandered around for a few hours, stopping to take a few pictures when we found an intersting location. As you can see, they're naturals in front of the camera. (I don't think they'd describe themselves that way, but you can see from these images that I'm right!)

Thanks so much for an awesome session, you two! I'll see you at the wedding in a couple of weeks!

3 comments:

Jen said...

How fun! It looks like you guys had a blast! You can see in the pictures the connection they have with each other. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

I love the last one with the wet foot prints walking away. You are so talented!!!!!

Love ya,

Homewrecker

Neal said...

Love the fountain!!!!

"Trash the E-Session!!!" :) ++