My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What's It Wednesday!


First things first, I want to wish The Husband a Happy Anniversary! We've been married 6 years today, and the heat and humidity remind me of our wedding day in Jamaica. (Yes, we eloped!)


Honey, I want you to know how much I love you! Thank you for putting up with me all these years!


Now, Congratulations to...everyone...for guessing last week's image correctly as a spatula. I didn't realize that one was so obvious. Good luck with this one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Happy Aniversary to you...happy anniversary to you....hhappy anniversary dear Lisa & Tiiiimmmm......Happy Anniversary to you! (I was singing to you over a blog.)

A buckle/latch that closes a tool box or container.
Thelma

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two! My guess is part of exercise equipment.

Homewrecker

Anonymous said...

Top of a fire extinguisher....Happy Anniversary my Love. Six years and you're still putting up with me. I Love You.
The Husband.

P.S. Folks leave a comment will you.

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary!

p.s. I have no clue what that is!

Lisa Walsh said...

OK, a correct guess has been made.