My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Twin Trashing, Part Two!

Here are some more images from our TTD session on Sunday. As you can see, Jen & Aimee were willing to try anything! I had a lot of fun you two, and I hope you enjoy them.

I also need to give a big thank you to the guys at Dinosaur BBQ for letting the girls get on their bikes for some pictures. THANK YOU guys! If you're reading this, be sure to leave a comment so we know you stopped by!



























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

More awesomeness. You girls are hot. . They definetely give Syracuse something to talk about. Beautiful photography.Great job!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures Lisa!!!!!

Unknown said...

Incredible pictures!... By the way, the blonde one is my hot chick! I am so lucky...

Anonymous said...

These pictures are beautiful..Thank you so much Lisa for the opportunity to be a model...We had an awesome time!!!