My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Monday, June 25, 2007

A Twin Trashing!







Yesterday I had the pleasure of hanging out with Jen and Aimee, twin sisters who thought a TTD session would be too much fun to pass up. I had photographed both of their weddings, and I was psyched about getting them together to trash their dresses! We had an awesome time, and it's days like that, that remind me how truely blessed I am to have a job that is so downright fun! It doesn't get any better than that.

Most of the session was shot in downtown Syracuse. I'm posting a few images to tide you over for now. My hands are sore from a busy weekend, and I'm going to give them a break for a few hours. Stop back tomorrow to see some wet Brides and some hogs!








2 comments:

Jen said...

What hot twins!! Excellent and beautiful photography too! Thank you so much for the awesome time, Lisa!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. My girls r hot. The colorful sandals on the last picture shows their fun, free spirited personalities. Hmmm, I wonder where my dress is...Great job.