My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Sunday, June 24, 2007

Mel & Andy's Wedding


Yesterday I had the opportunity to 2nd shoot for Frank DiMeo. For those of you who don't know, Frank is one of the most sought after wedding photographer's in our area. I was a bit nervous and intimidated going into it, but he is truly a nice guy who is more than willing to share his knowledge with others. I am extremely grateful for the chance to learn from one of the best.

Mel and Andy got hitched at Willard Straight Hall on the Cornell campus. The hall has a huge patio at the top that overlooks the City of Ithaca, and the view is fabulous! I couldn't resist using my fisheye lens for a shot during their beautifully simple ceremony.

I have another TTD session this afternoon, so I haven't had time to go through the rest of yesterday's photographs. This one stuck out at me when I was downloading them, though, so I just had to post it up!
Click here to see a few more from their wedding.

2 comments:

Frank DiMeo said...

Awesome image Lisa!!
Niiiiiiiicce!!

Thanks for the kind words, and for the outstanding job you did at the wedding. It was a pleasure to have you there, and much appreciated. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you came up with, and hope I was able to help out a little. Please, don't hesitate to call anytime, for anything.

That was so nice of you to think of me and bring back some Tylenol too. My neck is finally starting to feel a little better, and no headache today yet. Thanks again for looking out for me. That is the last time I ever get a massage at an airport (-:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, it was so great to meet you and have you "tag along" with Frank. We feel so lucky to have a bonus photographer for our wedding! Can't wait to see more of the photos you took. The one you posted just left us wanting more.

Mel and Andy