My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Saturday, July 14, 2007

Congratulations Bob & Amy!








Bob & Amy tied the knot on Amy's Birthday yesterday. I admit I was a bit nervous about the whole Friday the 13th thing when my morning starting out poorly, but thank goodness all of my bad luck happened before the ceremony. We were blessed with one of the most beautiful July days I can remember...blue skies with big, puffy clouds, a mild temperature and no rain! I'd also like to give a shout out to Thelma for being such a superb Assistant. It's so much more fun when she's with me!


Bob & Amy, here are a few images to tide you over until you come back from your honeymoon. I hope you have a wonderful time, and thank so much for letting me document your wedding day!

No comments: