My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Monday, July 9, 2007

I'm Baaaaack








Wow! Time flies, doesn't it? I didn't realize how long I'd been away from my blog, and I apologize. Truthfully, while it was my intention to take a few days away from the computer (for those of you who don't know, I have Carpal Tunnel, and taking photographs and editing take a toll on my hands) but I didn't mean to be gone as long as I was. It's a catch-22, because I LOVE what I do, but I do pay for it when I'm busy!
Something funky's going on...for some reason I can't give this post a title. Looks like Blogger's getting a little passive-aggressive on me.

Anyway, I thought I'd share a few more images I shot at Andi and Mel's wedding with Frank DiMeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time!!!! I've missed you on here like crazy!!!!

Homewrecker