My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What's It Wednesday!


Horray! Thelma is the winner of June's prize...a McDonald's Arch Card! (And Jen? I still need your address so I can send you yours. I don't forget about these things!) Thelma and Jen have been my most loyal WIW players, so it was only a matter of time before they both won.


Now, go forth and guess!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! What was 2 weeks ago's WIW answer??? I still have to scope out this weeks.

Homewrecker

Lisa Walsh said...

Oops, I knew I was forgetting something! It was the top of a fire extinguisher, lol.

Anonymous said...

Do you need my address?....Wait a minute, I don't have an address!!!

The bottom part to a rechargable razor.
Thelma :)

Lisa Walsh said...

Adress, schmadress. I'm sending it to:

The Woman In The Chicken Coop With The Bridesmaid's Dress On, Triangle, NY

Jen said...

Where do you come up with this stuff and why can't I even come up with a guess?

Argh!

I was going to tell you to buy yourself something with my giftcard money but I am so hungry (it's weigh in day at WW!) I am going to send you my address ;-)

Anonymous said...

My guess is a cell phone charger.

Homewrecker

Lisa Walsh said...

Well, it IS a charger of some sort. Let's see who can come up with the exact item it charges...that person will be declared the winner for this week!

Jen said...

OOOOOOOOooooo! It looks exactly like the charger base for our cordless home phone!!!!