My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Heat Wave



When The Husband & I put our house up for sale last year I told him I wanted to have an old house with character and no pool. I know God has a sense of humor because much to my chagrin the house I fell in love with had one.

I tried hard to convince him to fill it in, but my pleas fell on deaf ears. Once we got it open and running, though, we realized that it's much more efficient than our other pool, and I don't have to spend nearly as much time cleaning it. So, it worked out well after all, especially since we can't afford a Country Club membership!

And boy did it come in handy earlier this week when temperatures were in the 90's! I can't imagine trying to entertain 5 boys this summer without it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am sooo jealous! But I can't have a pool because I would never clean it...we'll come out and visit you to cool off I guess!