My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Punks At The Park

I've been itching to get out and take some shots lately, but have been so busy that I really haven't had the time, so this morning Junior and I decided to take the boys to the park. I was determined to shoot something, anything... I also wanted to use my much neglected 50 mm f/1.4 lens.


Yes, yes, I did take pictures of the kids. Have some patience, will you? I had to get creative first.

The kids.

This one makes me giggle.

This is what I got when I told them to make funny faces. Hehe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see the Oldest is still alive. I'm sure the Youngest will want some pictures for his scrap book. Great pictures Wife!!!
The Husband

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! These pictures are so cute. I LOVE the one of Aiden in his boots. Those are HOT!!!!!!! Is that a picture of the leaves changing color already. MAN! Good Job!

Jennie

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Great shots!!! I love the swing!
Where is the dirt and grime? =) I thought boys were supposed to get dirty~!

Paula Porter said...

Oooo these are fantastic!