My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fun With Shellfish

So last night was The Youngest's lobster Alfredo dinner. Since he loves to help his father cook, I couldn't resist documenting the occasion.
Here he is in the garage getting them out of the fridge. At this point we don't realize he's slightly scared of them.

Taking close-ups while The Husband tries to convince The Youngest that they're not going to pinch him because they're dead.

This is how he resorts to proving his point.

Starting to realize that the lobsters really aren't a threat to them, The Youngest and The Future Mrs. Walsh decide to use their antennae as straws. Doesn't everyone?

After coming out of antennae sucking alive they finally decide it's safe to pick them up.


Finally, after all the fun and games concluded, The Husband started preparing the meal. It was delicious, by the way. (And thanks to Thelma's Mom for the homemade rolls!)

5 comments:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

I am so coming over for my birthday next year!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Those two are adorable! I hope I'm invited to the wedding! LOL!

Jennie

Anonymous said...

Jennie can only come to the wedding if she dances with me.
The Husband

Lisa Walsh said...

Looks like it's time to explain her nickname to my readers...

Anonymous said...

Please don't let my secret out!!!

Homewrecker!!!!