My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cocoa


This morning my Little Buddy volunteered to sit for me so I could show you some pictures of my new cocoa background. (He'll do just about anything for some gummy worms). This was a practice run for the 25 minute mini sessions I'm offering in October, and I'm very happy with the way it turned out. I think it's just enough time to hold a youngster's attention while allowing them to enjoy the experience at the same time. Getting your picture taken should not be stressful!


Some have asked about gift certificates and/or scheduling their session after October. After thinking it over I've decided I don't really have a problem with it. If you'd like to purchase a session for yourself or someone else for after October, just let me know and I will make up a gift certificate for you. The certificates will be valid for up to 90 days after the date of purchase, so those of you who are pregnant can wait until the babies are born. :)


Tomorrow I hope to get my Little Buddie's help so I can show you the blue!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so good!! love the background too. bring on the gummyworms
shirley

Anonymous said...

I love the cocoa background! He is adorable.

Homewrecker

Valerie said...

I was just wondering around the net and stumbled on your site and wanted to say your work is beautiful! Gummy worms..hmm..I like a good bribe!