My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Lilac


I needed a model for my new lilac paper (I couldn't make my Little Buddy sit for that one) so I borrowed Thelma's youngest to come and model for me this afternoon. That gave Thelma an hour or so of uninterrupted time to pack for their upcoming move. I love it when a plan works for everyone!


How cute is she?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE LILAC! She is adorable even if I do say so myself....our recessive gene child!
Thelma

Anonymous said...

I agree with Thelma! That child is beautiful! I'm so lucky that she gets her good looks from her Mommy!

Thelma's husband

Lisa Walsh said...

Haha!

Anonymous said...

I think we're all lucky that none of the children look like Thelma's husband.
The Husband