My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A Family Portrait


I had the opportunity to photograph a family session for some friends of ours about a week-and-a-half ago. The session was very formal, which I find a bit challenging. I find it's hard to get people to relax and be themselves when they're all dressed up! Luckily the weather was beautiful and we were able to go outside and use the country club as a backdrop. This is my favorite picture from the session.

A few days later I saw some beautiful portraits another photographer had taken in her home studio. They were so gorgeous that it inspired me to order some colored paper and get my studio up and running again, just in time for you to take advantage of my October special! You will now have your choice of white, black, orchid, true blue and cocoa for your session. I'll post some pictures as soon as they arrive.

Sessions will be booked for Monday's and Thursday's only, so be sure to book your appointment early!

No comments: