My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Today I had the pleasure of hanging out with Thelma and her family while their house was being set on it's foundation. It meant a lot to me to be able to share this moment with them. They have waited for this for months and I am so glad that things are moving along on schedule. It will be so nice for them to get all settled in before the holidays!

This is the first section being lifted...





Now it's secured and they've lifted up the section of roof...


Time to move the middle dormer out of the way so they can set the second half of the house...


These 2 smaller dormers go on each side of the larger middle one. Aren't they cute?


The view from the top of their driveway.



The middle dormer...

Suffice it to say the occasion was pretty well documented!

One last shot of the front as it was when I left. I'll post some of the finished product when I get 'em! Congratulations you guys! I'm so happy for you!

1 comment:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

How cool is that?!?! What a view!