My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Friday, October 19, 2007

B&W Friday

Shirley made it easy on me this week, since I was going over to do an on location shoot of "Peanut" and her brother, and Shirley loves black and white photography.

So Junior and I popped over this morning. I didn't forget the battery...oh no. I don't like to make the same mistake twice. Not me. No way. Today I forgot the memory card.

Luckily Shirley doesn't live that far from me. And she understands that I have 2 kids and I'm getting old and my mind just isn't what it used to be. Plus she knows that she has 2 kids now and she'll be 35 eventually. I'm sure she's wondering if this will happen to her. Shirl, I'm here for ya.

Anyway, my Little Buddy has this sweet wooden rocking horse and was more than happy to play cowboy for me. Then he found out I didn't bring any gummy bears with me and we were done.




Here's Peanut's big blog debut! Isn't she adorable? And such a good subject. Look at her making eye contact. We're going to get along famously, I can tell!

She actually picked her little one-week-old head up and turned away from me after that shot, as if to show me that the light was better on that side and I didn't need to use any off camera flash. She was right, too...look at those catchlights in her eyes.

I just love little baby feet!

Here's my Little Buddy showing me his room. He's forgotten that we were done with pictures because Mom gave him some fruit snacks.

Thanks for letting me come over and hang out, Shirley!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderful pictures as usual lisa!!!but then again i am a little biased.
shirley