My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Walk

On Tuesday Thelma challenged me to walk 100 miles by Thanksgiving. I accepted her challenge, and today Junior, The Husband and The Youngest walked around town with me while The Oldest was at his last cross country practice. It's not too late if you want to join in, too!

The obligatory RR tracks shot. I can't think of any place more fitting to take this child's picture. Do you see what he's wearing for Heaven's sake? He's decked out from head to toe in Thomas the Tank Engine...shoes, pants, shirt. Heck, there's a good chance he's got Thomas underwear on, too.




Finally! The leaves are starting to realize it's fall.


Homer is full of interesting old fences. I wish our house had an interesting old fence, but instead we got orange countertops.

I liked the potted mums sitting on this stoop.

Only 95 miles to go!

2 comments:

Jim, "Homer" said...

Great shots Lisa, the DOF and color are outstanding. Love the shot of your boy. I wish we had tracks like that out here, all we have are factories and businesses surrounding our tracks, not very pleasent to the eye.

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

The photo of The Youngest on the railroad tracks is so cute, and I love that you pointed out how he's wearing his Thomas outfit, haha - adorable.

Orange countertops?! Hahaha, aww.