My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Thursday, October 18, 2007

Another Covered Bridge

I took these a couple of weekends ago on the way back from Harriman State Park. I'd actually photographed this bridge a couple of years ago when we happened upon it on the way home from riding Thomas The Tank Engine. When we realized we were in the same area I told The Husband I that I wanted to photograph it again.


This is the picture I took 2 years ago.







And these are the most recent. Which do you prefer, color or black and white?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love them all..not sure which i like better now..these or the one in newfield. and of course you know my favorite..black and whites!!
shirley

Jen said...

Hmmmm....can I see sepia too? ;-)

I've been on a color kick lately but I think I am diggin' the black and white this time!

Anonymous said...

i love b&w photos...but i think in this case i'll go with the color pics simply because it's fall and all the different colored leaves really add to the photos

- bogie

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Color, particularly the third photo. So pretty! Where is Harriman?

Lisa Walsh said...

It's in Orange County...I believe it was actually in the town of Harriman? It's got tons of lakes. A very scenic park but kind of dirty.