My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.lisa-walsh-blog.com/
and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm SO Fired!

This is a blog post without pictures. You know how much I hate them, right? Well, the plan for this afternoon was to pop over to Shirley's house to see the new baby girl (and get some pictures of her). I remembered to charge Junior's battery beforehand, and even grabbed my flash for some off camera lighting.

So, we get there and her little peanut is sleeping with her hand over her eye, as precious as ever. I go to take some pictures and my camera won't turn on. Hmmm, that's strange. Then it hits me...the battery is at home in the charger! Could I be any less of a photographer?

You'll have to take my word for it, she's a cutie! I'm hoping to try this picture thing again on Friday if they're feeling up to it. Stay tuned!

No comments: